Contact: Whaddya Want?
So -- against your better judgement, you've decided to touch base with us. Excellent. Here's everything you ever needed to know in order to get hold of us.
If you decide to come visiting, here are some important safety tips:
- Beware of the dog. More importantly, beware of the dog slobber.
- Bring your own beer. And it's always nice if you pick some up for us.
- If you’re dealing with the Technical Staff, please remember to keep your limbs inside the vehicle at all times. And in the name of all that’s holy, don’t make eye contact under any circumstances.
- Callers before a reasonable hour run the risk of arousing a certain amount of late-night geek ire. It should be noted that reasonable hours are flexible and equally dependent on the number of sunspots, height of women's hemlines, whether or not you're serving a summons, or just how we feel at the moment. And whether you brought beer, breakfast, or both.
- There is a specific and rather exorbitant surcharge for wanting to come by and hover over us while we work on your project. Just sayin’.
fax:Hah. Like we're that old school.
add:Portland, ME 04102
Start your bots...
It should probably be noted that whilst I was designing and developing the majority of these projects, I was either in direct employ or contracting to the owners; rights remain with them.
Ah, and probably listening to really, really loud music.